Now for the home pages of various folk (warning: many of these links are out
- My sister Lucy
- at chaos.org and at Ant in Cambridge.
- van Sommeren, also at Ant
- Mark Tillotson
- has now moved to chaos from the Juggling Information Service. Mark also
has a page at Harlequin.
- Tim Heap
- Patrick Campbell-Preston
- Jón Fairbairn
- Sankaran, now at the School of
Mathematical Sciences in Bath.
- David MacKay
- Steve Linton in St. Andrews.
- on the `a' in whose name there should be a Polish ogronek
accent, `¸', but ISO-8859 Latin-1 doesn't stretch to providing this
accented character. In principle, it should be possible to position the accent
using a backspace. Here's my best shot at that: Pac¸zek or
Pac¸zek. Anglophones have their best chance of pronouncing this
right if they pretend the name is spelt Ponchek.
- aka Egil Haraldsson Stenseth.
- Per Arne Flatberg
of Support Plus
- Tor Bahus and Brage Førland at Kafé Wolfenstein
(på Norsk), at Bergen Nett og Media
(Brage, Tor) and at Hipdrome.
- Eric S. Raymond
- of Intercal,
Jargon file, Geek code, HTML hell and assorted other bits.
- Geoff Kuenning,
maintainer of ispell.
- Racheline Maltese.
- Don Coffin.
- (a filker).
- Roger Burton-West
Dave and Peter (aka OCCL) now have a release of their Algol 68 compiler, for
information on which you can read their White Paper and their release
document on IBM Europe's server, which has lots of other juicy bits from IBM's Developer
Assistance Programme (DAP).
Tom and Richard Robson, aka Cambridge
Research Systems, have a web site for their business, though they don't
(appear to) have personal pages.
Maintained by Eddy.
$Id: folk.html,v 1.3 2001-11-04 18:28:35 eddy Exp $