Far too many links waiting to be followed:
and search for ICAREX pc-13 (a polycarbonate, made by Carrington) cloth ...
- The Python 9 conference agenda
- XForm home page
- XForm working draft
- The Round - ceilidhs
- cix.co.uk/~pauldormer/ password 'zaphod'
- efficiend dispatch of the clueless
- CIA factbook on Agfhanistan
- gagpipe - headline satire from around the world.
- Newton's manuscripts in the UL
- gopfun - dancingbush.swf
- msnbc.com/news/628230_asp.htm about WTC
- Beyond Tyzak there is DR VAN STAVEREN
- Data Protection Act
- Give water a chance
- OED endangered words quiz
- `Things my girlfriend and I have argued about'
- Melancholy Elephants: music/DMCA essay
- rfc2142 - MAILBOX NAMES FOR COMMON SERVICES, ROLES AND FUNCTIONS
- McCaulay on copyright, at its inception
- follow this to the Slemko story it links to
- billionaires for bush-or-gore
- sued for letting his rape seed by raped by Monsanto's GM
- the database IP right
- wipout essays
- the Church of theSub Genius
- the Discordians
- International Network on Personal Meaning
- Urban Shaman's Home Page focusing on personal growth and spiritual development.
- Meaning of Life Depot
- Yahoo Personal Philosophies page
- aid for Afghans
Paul vs Jon on cam.misc
- yahoo mail problems ?
- Morag's recent work
- gobble.jpg (c/o Beery)
- Wysing Arts fire sculpture: December 8th
- Its only a bloody model
- dancing Bush + Britney
- Torp: wlhg.freeuk and
- Theremin World
- Japanese arcade games hit new levels of weirdness
- Wire frame skeleton
- Onion: marijuana
- U.S. `friendly fire' casualties
- Ginger broadband ?
- The journal of craptology: a glossary
- Legalisation of Cannabis Bill ?
- Steve's drinking games and
- first American web site, via BBC
- I'm Feeling Lucky - contest
- Bonsai Kitten including
- Bush's definitive world statement
from The Smoke Hammer.
- Stanta - the perfect Christmas No 1, said Beery
- Guardian Online d'oh!
- ask a neighbour
- Slow glass: Nature and scifi.com
- Hell's Grannies
- magical musical mystical audio visual trip (dude)
- the things you can get research money for these days ...
- Kevin Smith quizes: male
- BBC: stating the obvious
- fainting goats ?
- Xanadu stuff, including a wiki with,
e.g. Definitions and stuff.
- e-sheep/spiders: comic strip Afghan War if not just revenge [Lloyd]
- What the web's REALLY for [Beery]
- Quantum Gravity Observation
- BBC on: radar image processing
- Gigs, e.g. psychedelia one
- retrospective of Sir Clive and his oeuvre
- Green Cathedral ... webcam
- Ed Felten in Business Week
- The Tyzak saga continues:
as publistra [flash],
and that old oil painting,
plus: their friend at defunkt designs.
- invention: genius or hoax ?
- Belgian euro-flipping story
- Martin Twiss knows this entertaining fool ...
and was amused by this.
- spamsites and spamsights
- some filkers own scrumpy.org ;^>
- BBC: Glastonbury 2002
- Trustworthy computing
- Ross Anderson on oppressive Export Control Bill
- Horizon on ?-branes plus transcript
- for the overweight housefly in your life
- Independent on AAAS generation ships
- Post-modern text generator
- factorise integers fast !
- Breakfast before we start work!
- How dumb are we ?
- Sanger Institute (bioinformatics)
- ECM (agency)
- check for jobs
- Trustix Lars Gaarden's employer
- toolwright for scientists
- IGC tech recruitment Cheese Co. mentioned Tim Halket
- ttpcom waste of my time - RF hardware, embedded
Campaign for Digital Rights
Sklyrarov, EUCD/DMCA, etc.:
- IRC logs, NB 2001/Sept/27th
- Alisdair's call to action, kuro5hin
- CD manglers
- AAP case
- AAP `reward' offer
- Section 296, particularly (2)(a) and (2)(b), also (4)
- search for cdparanoia and cdrdao
- security bod on copy-protection
- N*Sync article; note quote's source
- Questionaire on
the Draft Convention on foreign laws invading us at home
- InfoAnarchy CD day of action article
- Canadian copy levy
- European copying levies
- Fair Trading Legislation
- Official Trading Standard
- Martin Keegan's ramblings - look near bottom
- Mk @ Open Revolt
- The street performer protocol
- Defeating Audio CD Copy Protection – Solomon-Reed & B.E.R.
- Why artists should be using Ogg Vorbis
- BBC report on CD protest
- Jamie Love interview on slashdot
- Cryptome on the secret RIAA meeting (myth ?)
- Music industry labelled anti-competitive?
- slashdot on DRM
- RIAA right to crack your machine
- re: Jessica Litman's book about DMCA
- E.U. competition laws against the music industry ?
- relevant bit of telecoms and data protection directive, 1996's UK implementation
- RIP code of practice blurb
- Data protection act 1998; schedule 1
- Treaty of Rome vs EUCD ?
- unregistered compiler story Mk
- Warning of copy-protection by music industry - The Argus
- Sony hassle their own AIBO customer
- Alan Cox hits DMCA issues
- silicon.com on EUCD and
Mario goes the full Monti; which got
- Stereophile: yet another restricted-use CD
- TidBits article: part 1,
part 2 and
- Aibo hack down
- Oz case: DVDs are software !
(oh no they're not ;^)
- slashdot: Are DVDs Software Or Films?
- Fat Chuck's corrupt CD site
- publishers' `piracy' and copy protection info
- Latest news on the Felten v. RIAA case
- The Softman v. Adobe case
- Ireland Off-Line campaign
- SACD polemic
- /. More Copy Protected CDs
- Natalie Imbruglia CD report
- News.com article
- der Spiegel article
- register article
and associated reading from
Midbar's US Patent.
- BBC article
- Greetings from Scotland's new first minister!
- Sklyarov latest
- register on CDs, 2001/Dec/6
- NTK T shirt (goat rebel?) - misposted !
- WIPO latest grimness
- Why EUCD is bad
- bmr re: EUCD and more
- Register on Sony and modchips
- National Record Office on EUCD
and up-to-date PRO position
- and various anti-EUCD opinions: britac,
la-hq laca groups,
- Wired on mp3s
and on related U.S. politics.
- sneak preview of press-play (perhaps)
- CNET article
- Adobe ordered to stop distributing InDesign!
- Dmitry clarifies his release:
to O'Reilly and
on Planet PDF
- RIAA/Anti-Vinyl Cartoon...
- Watchdog on CDs
- kuro5hin: IP article w/ mathematical economics ?
- MS Audio for DVD players ... Seatle P-I
- privacy group EPIC's take on DRM
- UN Human Rights
- Congressman Argues
- Salon: Public Money, Private Code
- Jon Johansen indicted
- Norsk protest and in
ZDnet on Johansson
- Philips on CDs: metafilter,
CD creator burns copy-protection efforts
and Studios nearing anti-copying tech for TV
- Philips has its own ideas on access-control
- LA Times article
- UKPO update
- European Convention on Human Rights
- EFN; Norsk EFF
- Courtney Pine on RIAA et al.
- Copy rights, copy wrongs: Dave Shapton in Sound-on-Sound;
and Will Knot in online.ie
and in tipsheet on similar; see also ...
- Battle Over Digital Content: TidBits (Mac newsletter)
- Universal's support website for their duff CDs
- the SSSCA battle
- fighting big biz is hard even if you're in the right
- PS2 circumvention case,
with details and
the Register's account
- cNet: DMCA effects analysis
- Cyber-Rights & Cyber-Liberties (UK) and its
- Napster judge looks at
plus discussion of shrink-wrap idiocy.
- cdrinfo on how to beat Cactus;
plus /. review
- ElcomSoft trial update
- Philips v music world
- archive of articles on fair use
- Creative Commons
- EU software patents get slashdotted.
Control & Creativity article on Glider.com
- Napster update, 2002/Feb/late.
- TidBits on recent IP
- Movie industry tears,
Gilmore contrary on /.
and on toad;
- EFF on Johanson, while a
US commissioner burbles
- SSSCA is back
- EU e-commerce directive
- U.K. government conclusions
and E.C. proposal
about patents and software, to which responses should be sent by 2002/June/7th; and discussed with the U.K. association for free
- A list of DMCA-related law suits
Links I've read and decided to keep, but not yet filed elsewhere
Really old dangling links (1997 and earlier)
Written by Eddy.
- spinning discs
appear to be causing a stir in the study of general relativity. As does
- is a newly discovered organelle.
- Some pictures
- of Ultimate Frisbee, I think.
- The Geometry Center
- at the
University of Minnesota, and
- The Math Forum
Swarthmore College (teaching math and geometry to schoolkids).
on Encryption and Privacy for Netsurfers.
notice on fees with a lamentable historic postscript.
Richard K. Moore, who encouraged readers to look at a CPSR page on Cyber-Rights.
- page on which
Rafe suggested I check out the cyber bunny ...
- Auntie Beeb's
Web foot-print: Welcome to Babbage's Guide to the World Wide Web
- Lycos Inc: What's Hot!
- CGI programs
CGI Programs on the Web
Wide Web gateway software
- a collection of
- from someone who claims to have helped the US reverse
engineer a UFO.
- but I'm not sure
what. I think it has to do with a cybercafe in Slovenia. And a publication
called `Very Cyber Indeed'. But may not yet exist. Or something.
- OpenGL WWW Center
Information in Britain.
- The Lurker's Guide to
- The DOOM links
- WIT: an interactive
discussion tool for the Web
$Id: xref.html,v 1.7 2009-08-09 15:03:22 eddy Exp $