Young Cuscus's Web Page of Impractical Cats
... and so I wound up with enough cat links to justify splitting
them out onto a page of their own.
Pictures of cats I have met (and persuaded to be photographed):
Other web pages with a feline bent:
My mate Conor
has some nice pictures of Firkin.
- Tia, and
her brother Kai
demonstrating the difference between a kitty and a pool (don't blame me for
the pun). Images copyright 1998 S. Arrowsmith.
Images copyright 1999 S.Arrowsmith.
- I don't know who these two are.
one was living in a flat in Edinburgh I'd been to a party at, while
one gate-crashed a party in Cambridge. Images copyright 1999 S. Arrowsmith.
- Myself and
New Hall cat. I'm the one with the
Guinness. Image copyright 1999 Nina Watson.
Image copyright 2000 S. Arrowsmith.
- Callie and her daughter Connie proving that anti-redeye flashes don't work on cats.
Images copyright 2000 S. Arrowsmith.
Image copyright 2001 S. Arrowsmith.
- Eliot playing with, er, cat5. Image copyright 2001 S. Arrowsmith.
- A couple more randomly met cats.This one apparently lives just across the road, and this one decided to make friends while we were walking into town. Images copyright 2003 S. Arrowsmith.
- The Salisbury Arms has an evil cat. Image copyright 2003 S. Arrowsmith.
- This one followed me home one night, ate, played, slept on my bed, and buggered off in the morning. Images copyright 2003 S. Arrowsmith.
- Perdy attempts to avoid being photographed. Image copyright 2003 S. Arrowsmith.
A cuscus, by the way, is not a cat but a (relatively) large and very
smelly member of the possum family.
S. Arrowsmith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Last modified: Tue May 18 15:27:06 BST 2004