Wookey's old home page
Last updated: 2008.07.08
My Home page has now moved to wookware.org
This one has not been touched since 2004, but remains for historical interest.
This pic, whilst representative (of me in 1993), is a bit dull, so here's some more interesting ones.
ASCII-armoured GPG Public Key
Links direct to stuff I do:
House-fettling, DIY, car spannering
- I'm chief nerd at Aleph One, working on ARMLinux stuff, including this book. ARM-specific Linux consultancy or Debian consultancy available.
Computing (Free Software)
- I'm a Debian developer, working on the ARM port, and the Survex and Aven packages, including bootfloppies and debian-cd when I get time.
- Emdebian. (I volunteered to be project lead). Emdebian is a scheme to make it easy for developers to use the resources of Debian to generate new embedded systems, via tools and documentation. It needs testers and coders - anyone with any enthusiasm for this idea is very welcome.
- PsiLinux project. I've been interested in this project for ages and I'm one of the admins.
Other stuff that might conceivably be of interest:
Wanted & For Sale
Holidays - Info and pics from some of my trips. Might also explain why I'm not responsding to your queries right now.
'Wookey', is that it? or why I haven't got a
proper name (by popular demand)
My (increasingly out-of-date) Links page
Contacting me - email, post, phone, car,
foot etc. Address: 734 Newmarket Rd, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 8RS,
Tel:01223 504881 (+44 1223 504881 from outside the UK, Time:
GMT or GMT+1 in summer)
All these emails are me. If you get spamcop-filtered trying to reach me
then get a better mail provider :-), but in the meantime use my survex.com
address as that's not (spamcop) filtered. These addresses sadly have to be
obfuscated due to that activities of spammer scum - the bit before the colon (domain) goes after the @, the bit after (username) goes before.
- chaos.org.uk:wookey (forwarding broken - don't use this one)
- freeuk.com:wookey (goes to home, read weekly at best)
- wookware.org:wookey (not yet in operation)